Monday, November 14, 2011

Pictures.

You can see the red triangle on her forehead and the side of her head this is from her second helmet it rubbed on her head and created some sores. So we had to go in and get it tweaked so that it wouldn't rub anymore. The helmet people are really good about doing that. then it's also a good excuse to keep the helmet off for a few weeks to let her heal.
She's in her swing which she hated but notice she's leaning to the side. She was about 5 months old and still couldn't hold herself up. She still had a hard time even holding her head up. We think the helmet probably helped strengthen her neck muscles. 

She's going wheeling in the 4 runner and she loves it!!
This is her second helmet which she got on in about January 2011. This was about that time. This is a Jenny jump up we thought might help her to weight bear. Her poor little left leg refused to go straight. Even now this is what she does when we try to get her to stand she stands on the side of her feet. 

here is a great picture of her clubbed feet. I think this may have been before she got her casts on she's probably a few months old.
here she is sleeping in the 4 runner while we're wheeling...another classic sign of the fatigue she can sleep just about anywhere. Notice her mouth is hanging open. That is also another classic sign. The mouth muscles are so weak that is why her mouth hangs open. Mine and my brothers also do. Luckily I married a great man who doesn't mind my drooling!!!...I'm asleep I can't help it!!
 Here is a picture of her feet at six months old. These are size newborn. I was told that here feet are so small because she doesn't weight bear. this was the week before her little foot surgery.
 Her mouth open again this was in april of 2011. Her third and final helmet I just put modpodge and glittered it. So much less maintenance.
 Her blessing dress. This was in March 2011, with her step-grandma (it sadly was the best picture I had of her) The dress is also size newborn. She is so small because of the MMD.
Here she is not sitting up. This was when she was 6 months old and still couldn't hold her self up. She could barely hold her head up. In this picture I had my hand holding her up which my friend photo shopped it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment